Click here to log in or to register!
Download the brochure at the bottom of this page
Watch the promo video at the bottom of this page
AVR Connect: Save money by getting the most out of your machine data
To help you face the challenges in agriculture, some of our machines can be completely cloud connected from now on. So let your machine work even harder for you.
Opt for AVR Connect: an online reporting tool for all your machine data, both on and off the field.
- Statistics provide insight into improvement opportunities
- Easy access via your e-mail address and password
- Personal, safe and user-friendly platform
How does this platform work?
- The machine is equipped with technological (and optionally with agronomical) sensors.
- The standard pre-installed telematics unit (with SIM card) collects the sensor data and sends them wirelessly and in real time over the web to the AVR Connect platform.
- AVR Connect depicts all the data in an easily understandable way.
With increased insight into your machine and agronomic data, you can work more efficiently and make quicker adjustments where necessary. The driver does not need to perform any additional actions. All data is automatically registered during machine operation.
An overview of functionalities (depending on machine type)
- Integrated yield measurement
- Overview and history of machine settings
- Remote diagnostics, minimise service interventions and find solutions faster
- Remote alarm signals, minimise machine downtime
- Overview of current position and performance of all machines
- Data exchange with your Farm Management Information System
- Record waiting times
- Optimise maintenance planning
- Field management
- Real-time position & travelled routes (on and off the field)
- Remote (software) update
Possibility of sharing your data with:
These AVR machines are always equipped with AVR Connect:
- Puma 4.0
- Spirit 7200
AVR Connect is also available for:
- Ceres 440
- Puma 3
- Ceres 450