If you have purchased an AVR machine, you can continue to rely on our after-sales service. Our colleagues will start up your potato planter or potato harvester to ensure an easy start of the coming planting or harvesting season.
A difficult repair to do? Service training needed? Or a warranty request? Then the after-sales department is also at your service.
E-mail Service Service demands, technical questions and revision of your machine.
E-mail Warranty Demand your warranty forms here. End customers only. Dealer? Please check AVR Service Connect.
E-mail Training Enrollment to or questions about our service trainings.
E-mail Repair Questions about repair of broken (spare)parts.
You can reach us by phone via +32 51 25 98 80:
Mon – Fri : 08:00 am – 12:00 am and 01:00 pm – 05:00 pm
From Monday 15 March until 20 May, we are also available after office hours*:
Mon – Fri : 08:00 am – 12:00 am and 01:00 pm – 08:00 pm
Sat-Sun: 09:00 am – 12:00 am and 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
* After office hours the selection menu applies.
Closing days 2021:
- 4 & 5/04
- 23 & 24/05
- 20/12 - 2/01
COVID 19: AVR Service will continue to support you by phone
If you do not live in Belgium, please contact your dealer.
Do you live in Belgium?
Machine start-ups and interventions:
As a Belgian customer, we will continue to support you during machine start-ups or when you need a technical intervention so you can continue working. Since there is hardly any human contact involved (man & machine), this is a safe environment for our colleagues to perform their job.
However, we would like to ask you to keep in mind the following guidelines when you need one of our technicians:
- Please consult our manuals first.
- Make an appointment by calling the Service number to ensure a smooth start-up.
- Please respect the rules of social distancing during a visit from one of our colleagues.
- Do not sit in a cabin together.
- Do not shake hands upon arrival/departure.
- Our colleagues cannot visit you if you have (mild) symptoms yourself. We rely on your honesty in this regard.
Pick up a machine at AVR?
- Please call our Service number to make an appointment.
- Please contact us if you have symptoms. We will then figure out the best way to help you.
Support by phone:
- We will remain available at our service number: +32 51 25 98 80
- Our staff is working from home as much as possible.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding, and wish you and your loved ones good health.