Closing days 2020:
- 21 & 22/05
- 20 & 21/07
- 19/12 - 3/01
COVID 19: AVR Service will continue to support you by phone
If you do not live in Belgium, please contact your dealer.
Do you live in Belgium?
Machine start-ups and interventions:
As a Belgian customer, we will continue to support you during machine start-ups or when you need a technical intervention so you can continue working. Since there is hardly any human contact involved (man & machine), this is a safe environment for our colleagues to perform their job.
However, we would like to ask you to keep in mind the following guidelines when you need one of our technicians:
- Please consult our manuals first.
- Make an appointment by calling the Service number to ensure a smooth start-up.
- Please respect the rules of social distancing during a visit from one of our colleagues.
- Do not sit in a cabin together.
- Do not shake hands upon arrival/departure.
- Our colleagues cannot visit you if you have (mild) symptoms yourself. We rely on your honesty in this regard.
Pick up a machine at AVR?
- Please call our Service number to make an appointment.
- Please contact us if you have symptoms. We will then figure out the best way to help you.
Support by phone:
- We will remain available at our service number: +32 51 25 98 80
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 17:00
- Our staff is working from home as much as possible.
Machine start-ups and interventions abroad:
- Unfortunately, these are not possible for now.
- Please contact your local dealer network.
- We will continue to support our dealers by phone.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding, and wish you and your loved ones good health.